Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sugar babies

I recently got finished with a fun little project. A couple weeks ago we were shopping at a cute little childrens boutique and the owner really liked Teegan's outfit. She asked where I got it and I told her I made it, so she asked if I would make her at least 4 to sell in the store. So I said YES, of course. I was totally excited. When I brought them in I felt like they were my little puppies or something and I really wanted them to find a nice home;) It was a lot of work but it was fun to see my design being sold in the store (now I just hope they sell). But besides my clothes they have a ton of cute stuff there, it is quite dangerous. Its called Sugar Babies and its right across from my salon in old town... go check it out.

Here are my little babies

2 comments:

KRIS & TIFF said...

that is sooo cool!!! I didn't know about this!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA you are so silly! I am so proud of you. You are so talented. I still want you to teach me and I will just make them for Teegan.