Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter #2

Today we had a little easter get together at my grandma and papa's house. We visited, ate lots of yummy food, and took plenty of pictures. We also talked to cuzzy Tiff whom we miss dearly. While there we realized it is the perfect place to take pictures. Tons of fun props and dress up clothes. Its funny because when we were younger we used to go through my grandmas drawers which had lots of clothes that were my moms and my aunt tammy's and play dress up. Now I am doing it with my daughter. Here are a ton of pictures. I tried to pick one from each wardrobe change but some I could not pick just one;)














4 comments:

The Lux Family said...

Most def the most photogenic "B" ever! Love this girl. She really knows how to ham it up!!!

KRIS & TIFF said...

I love love love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite is the little hat with the lace over the side of her face...so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I freakin' love her!!! It was so much fun finding stuff for her to dress up in. And Tonya's right that girl sure knows how to strut her stuff.

jackie watkins said...

Beautiful baby and pics, Holli and I want to know what kind of camera you have and what photo editing software you use because your pics are so stinkin' cute--maybe you just have talent!!! love, Jackie