Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter #1

Last sunday we spent easter at the Angels baseball game with my dad's side of the family. It was such a beautiful day; although we ran into a little problem when we got there. Here's what happened... So I thought I would be nice and let Teegan wear her cute little easter jammies on the car ride to the game. So we get there and meet up with the rest of the fam and we are about to get out but I wanted to change her outfit first. And here is where the problem begins... I FORGOT HER CLOTHES!!!! (gasp) Oh my goodness I was quite frantic. Ok it really isn't that big of a deal but I had made her a cute little dress. So then as Scrampa was holding her she has a major blowout. Luckily she got a little chick onsie from my mom, so that is what she wore. It turned out to be a wonderful day with the fam. Thanks to everybody for all our sweet gifts and wonderful Easter.

This is what she was going to wear
Don't mind the messed up Angels jewels. I was going to fix it when we got there.

1 comment:

KRIS & TIFF said...

you are too much...I really can't take it!