Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Here's to a new start!


I have many thing to post about but I thought Mother's day would be a good start. I just want to say happy mothers day to my mom. She is seriously the most amazing mother and grandmother to my children I could ever ask for. Thanks for being my best friend and listening to all my complaining these last 9 months. Thanks for watching Teegan and loving her as much as you do. Thanks for Everything you do for my family(which is wayyyyyyy more than you need to) I love you so much mom!!! You are the best.

And also thanks to my baby girl for making me a mother. You are my little princess forever and ever. I love you way more than I ever thought possible.

1 comment:

KRIS & TIFF said...

Yay!! I love it... your back :) I have been missing this little girls face. Tell your sisters I need some pics and info on them as well!! I hope everything goes well next week! I am thinking about you guys all the time! Love and MIss

XOXOXO