Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Monkey Girl

Seriously this girl is a little monkey. She is always climbing into little spaces and on top of things. I just love it but sometimes it gets scary. Like the other day I went to the bathroom real quick and when I came out she was standing in the seat of her stroller holding on to the handle. I was gone for like 30 seconds!!! Then I was sitting at my table doing a little sewing project and I had a slurpee; well I guess she thought she would get some. I look down at her and she is HANGING on the edge of the table. Well here is where I found her the other day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I freakin love that girl so dang much! She is so smart and funny. Not too mention she is the most beautiful baby girl in the world.

KRIS & TIFF said...

I miss you guys sooo much!!! Teegan is too funny!!!!