Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ok so I have been horrible at writing on here, and I know I will regret it some day when I want to look back on what we have been up to. So here is my attempt at back tracking a little. I guess I will start with mother's day. We celebrated at my Grandparents house and had a beautiful day. I have THE best mom ever. I love her so much, she is my best friend. It still feels weird to me that I am a Mother, but I am loving every second of it. Teegan is so special to me and I love her way more than I thought possible. And I think it is pretty safe to say she loves me back. She is quite the momma's girl.

I did not get any pics of Teegan and myself on Mothers day but here is a cute one of Ton and Trent

Anh this is one on the best day of my life... the day I became a mom

My beautiful mommy with my precious baby

1 comment:

KRIS & TIFF said...

So cute Taisia!! I love you and I am so happy for you and your adorable family!! You make me want to have kids which is a really big compliment because most people make you want to wait a little while. But reading your blogs and looking at your pictures makes me so anxious to become a mom!!