Saturday, May 2, 2009

It has been a while!

Well I hope everyone that reads this blog is doing well. Not that I wish bad on the people that do not read this blog, but obviously if you do not keep up with this blog you do not have a heart!! Just joking; kinda...
Well 7 of the shortest months have past and have been thinking real deep as of late. Not so much about the economy or our county but more about how I should change this blog from the Smith Family to the Teegan Malia Smith blog! Damn these priorities! Honestly Tais and I cannot stop taking pictures of this little girl! Just so most of you know we have taken over 14,000 pictures! Yeah you read that correctly; thousands not hundreds! Just for you tech informed that is about 150GB of pics... Mind you this is not of Taisia and me pre Teegan. This is all Teeg all the time! Me being a compulsive tech slash online shopper does not help our situation but it definitely keeps are memories stored forever and that is worth it to me!
I know it has been a while since I have posted so I thought I would pick some of my favorite nostalgia pics. If you could consider 7 months ago nostalgia! or how about an old slideshow from Christmas that I made. What can I say I am lazy!


little slideshow from Jeremy Smith on Vimeo.


1 comment:

KRIS & TIFF said...

i love this video. I have watched it like ten times now... i miss you guys :(