Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my most beautiful, funny, sassy, darling, three year old. I can't believe you are already three yet I can't remember life without you. I am so proud to be your mommy, even when you are throwing fits because you NEED a new toy everytime we go shopping. I absolutely LOVE the little person you are becoming... you are my best friend ever!!! (and sissy too)

We spent her birthday shopping for new toys. Then we went to the children's museum and then out to dinner with my family. I love that even though we didn't have a big'ol party for her she was so excited it was her birthday! She insisted on wearing her crown and made sure people knew it was her day :) She even made up her own song... Its's my birthday, cause I'm a big girl!!! So cute baby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she. is. eatable! Oh my gosh Taisa...seriously though. HOw come they grow up so fast?!?!?

P.s. I saw that you donated your cute jewelry for Ruby Janes auction...such a great way to share your talent...for the good!

I just started up a new blog I think you would totally like it...come on over and follow!!!!!

xoxoxo
Aarean