Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My baby girl is 1

So my sweet little tenley girl is 1. Can't believe it. She still feels like a little baby to me though. She is just so sweet and innocent.

We had her party last weekend. I had big dreams and hopes for this party, and let me tell you... this will be her last big party for a while. Parties are a lot of work but it was soooo worth it. And it turned out just as planned, minus the bunnies ;) haha well Thanks again to all my family and friends for your help and coming to celebrate with us. We had a wonderful day!







2 comments:

Courtney said...

She is so cute!! The party looked amazing, I will have to hire you as my Party planner for haydens first birthday!!!:)

Kristin said...

no way! already??? wow! she is so cute! and it was so fun to run into you a couple weeks ago. i still need to email you that pic. it came out cute :)