Monday, March 7, 2011

Pictures with Teegan

Tatum found this beautiful open grass field to take pics in the other day so I went to check it out. I wish I would have had Tenley too but she was napping. I guess I will have to take her next.

It is seriously impossible to get Teegan to look at the camera. She totally does it on purpose too. I bribe her with everything... candy, baby dolls, treats. but still she looks just past my camera. If anyone has any tips please fill me in; although I am sure it will NOT work for her!!!






5 comments:

Lilleys & Lace Photography said...

so gorgeous! Such beautiful pictures. did you make her headband? I WANT ONE!! :)

The Smith Family said...

Thanks Sabrina. I love your new pics too... ADORABLE! Yes, I made her headband. I have an etsy shop for flower headbands its www.prettypetalshair.etsy.com

CarolNan Hess said...

I love her pictures...and the fact that she is not looking at the camera makes them even better.

Hess Fam said...

Oh that Teegan is such a little model!!!
As for tips...I once heard that if you have someone blow up a balloon and let it go behind the camera, the kids look up and have a totally natural smile. I haven't tried it? But I heard it works well!
Hope you guys are doing well. You girls are beautiful!!!
And I'm going to visit your etsy shop now!

Love From Larissa said...

Where is this field?? Love the pics...