Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2 months

Wow time seriously flies... Tenley is already 2 months old. I am just lovin her to pieces.
Sometimes I just get the urge to bite those little cheeks off... but somehow I am able to control that;) This little babe is so smiley and just as sweet as can be. Here is what she is up to
-she loves her swing
-is sleeping 5-7 hour stretches at night
-can roll from her tummy to back
-loves being in the sling( I love it too... such a lifesaver sometimes)
-gives us the biggest smiles and the cutest coos
-not sure how much she weighs... I will update soon
-eats about every 3 hours
-very sweet and happy

1 comment:

KRIS & TIFF said...

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!! ugh I could seriously hold that babe all day long!! I am SO happy I finally got to meet her Taisia. Your family is just perfect. Please come visit me out here.. I miss you guys already!!! XOXOXOXO