Thursday, June 11, 2009

8 month update

I know its a little late but here is what the princess is up to:
-crawling all over the place
-putting EVERYTHING in her mouth
-makes all sorts of sounds, but mama and dada are the cutest
-waving
-clapping
-dancing
-she gets to eat little cereal puffs and loves them
-still mommy's girl (sometimes grandma's girl)
-loves playing with daddy... he makes her laugh the hardest
-stands up next to everything, even me
-she is a total dare devil and loves flying high and falling fast
-still has just two teeth
-she rarely cries, even when she falls hard and I think she is going to scream
-she "barks" at dogs
-still loves Taylor Swift. I can always count on her for a smooth (or somewhat smooth) car ride
-loves being in her stroller
-loves kids and babies
-TOTALLY PERFECT IN HER PARENTS EYES

We love you so much baby! But just one thing... stop growing up so darn fast!!!

I took these pics today and had a hard time picking out which ones to post, so I chose a lot. Enjoy!!!










2 comments:

KRIS & TIFF said...

Oh my goodness... Can she get any cuter?? I mean really is it possible?? Tais you are quite the photographer!!

Anonymous said...

Mama I love her! She is the sweetest, cutest thing ever.