Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Where does time go? I felt like just the other day I was writing about Teegan being 4 months old and already over a month has gone by. I can't believe she will be half a year old soon. It breaks my heart when I think about how fast it goes but it is so much fun to watch her grow and become her own little person. She has quite the personality let me tell you. She makes it very clear that she is in the room most of the time (she is a typical girl from what I hear about all the screaming), but when there is a lot going on around her she is very content with checking out the scene. She is also getting very mobile. I walk out of the room for a second and she has either rolled or scooted all the way to the other side. It is pretty crazy how quick she can move. We love this little girl so much!!! And whats a post without pictures?!?!?!?!Here is our crazy girl



No comments: