Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ok I guess its time to update... I am kinda tired so I wont write much, but I just want to say we had a wonderful Christmas. Hope everyone else did as well. We got completely spoiled as usual and had so much fun with the babes. We love our families so so so much and are so thankful for every single one of them. Seriously, we are so blessed. And Happy New Year!!!! Wow... was 2008 crazy or what!?!?!?!?! Four weddings, two babies, and countless memories. Hope 2009 brings just as many surprises!!! Love you all. here are some pics of the most perfectest and preciousest baby girl and boy in da whole world


I can hardly resist taking a big ol bite out of those rolls.






cutest baby boy ever!!!


baby girl loves her uncle Jeb




Lovin her pony from papa


Christmas eve dress



Christmas day


" are you talkin to me?"



My loves

2 comments:

Holli said...

Your family is so beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Your little photo shoot of Trent is too dang cute! I swear you can do everything. I love those little babes!!