Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday DAD!


Yesterday was my dad's birthday and my dad and me went golfing down in San Diego. Eagle Crest golf course would be the course I would end my golfing hiatus. I went out there with high hopes, which quickly turned to sorrow; as I realized I was covered in rust! My dad played well... He actually kicked my ass, something I am not used to. But, it is his birthday so I guess I can take my medicine this on time.

After that we all had dinner at his house. The food was great and we had a lot of fun. The weird part about the evening was how amazing my brother was! He really has turned a new leaf! Cooking, cleaning, and just being so damn cool. I even started to ask him personal questions about me; just to make sure it really was my brother and not an alien!

Oh yeah, sorry about no POTD yesterday! I did not have access to any of my pictures until late! But I am gonna make it up with a video later this week!


2 comments:

KRIS & TIFF said...

I LOVE the fact that you are soo food at blogging. I love your blogs and I am a huge fan of the POTD...I am still waiting for the video...Kris and I were dying when we watched Teegan star in the Rubber Ducky Vidoe...we loved it! Miss you guys...keep up the awesome blogs :)

Love you!!

Tiff & Kirs

KRIS & TIFF said...

oops * "so good at blogging...not food" :)