Friday, November 28, 2008

Post Thanks

Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know mine was. Taisia, Teegan and I went up to Taisia's Oma and Opa's (G'ma and G'pa) house in Huntington Beach. It was a lot of fun and everyone loved little Teegie. I wan kind of dreading the whole day; only because of the drive. It seems as if the I-15 freeway gets worse every year! I swear, you know it is bad when you look forward to getting on the 91!! But the traffic really was not as bad as I was expecting. Taisia and I finally took some decent family pics and I will upload them later today. Right now it is just teegan and me! Mommy is doing hair; so I get my quality time with my baby! She has the hiccups right now and I feel so bad! She is helping me type this right now! AND she just POOPED so I gotta go!!!

No comments: